Thursday, December 20, 2012

Crocheted Peter Pan Collars

Here are some of my first crochet projects I did about 2 weeks ago.   Both collars are were made up as I went along. These collars are very cute, especially with a high neck shirt. I still have to add buttons to the second one. These are pretty easy to make. Once you get the general idea of a basic pattern, you can let your imagination grow with each row you create.

Want to make your own? Watch this simple tutorial on how to make a crochet Peter Pan collar.

I've also added some links to sites that offer free crocheted collar patterns.


http://melpdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/free-crochet-peter-pan-collar-pattern.html








I've also added some links to sites that offer free crocheted collar patterns.














2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your images and links. Very useful!

    From Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the links provided.

    ReplyDelete